Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! Other than Christmas, my birthday, Valentine’s day, and Hanukkah, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the pumpkin pie, the macaroni and cheese, turkey, and stuffing and gravy, and biscuits and the chicken and dumplings. But what I love more is our family tradition of going around the table and saying one thing that you’re thankful for. I know it’s hard sometimes, but its fun! When my grandparents came over a couple weeks ago, we had an early thanksgiving with them. (Poor Camille was sick, so we saved her some leftovers.) It was so good! The Mac and cheese (with real cheddar cheese) and the biscuits and chicken and dumplings. OH SO YUMMY!!!  I realized that Thanksgiving isn’t just about eating good food and dessert and remembering dead people, but about being thankful. I hope all who read this have a great Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment